Community Drug and Alcohol Services
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Community Drug and Alcohol Services offers treatment for Accepts clients on opioid medication, Anger management, Brief intervention approach, Family Addiction Counseling, Group counseling offered, Individual counseling offered, Marital/couples counseling offered, Motivational interviewing, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Relapse Prevention. The addiction specialists at this multi-licensed treatment facility administers a comprehensive assessment to their patients in order to determine the best course of action for their treatment plan. Community Drug and Alcohol Services generally offers treatment options (such as Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization, Regular outpatient treatment) that are customized to suit the patients' needs.
In some of these treatment options, addicts are taught to develop coping skills so that they can learn to deal with any situation that comes their way without resorting to drugs or alcohol as a means for a temporary escape. It is within these specific coping skills that will help to ensure the success of an addict's recovery.
You may contact Community Drug and Alcohol Services using their website at www.optionsfamily.com to learn more about the treatment services that they offer, as well as more information on their accepted insurances, which include: Medicaid.
5.0 1 month ago
This place is VERY helpful. I very much so recommend it!!
5.0 4 months ago
Great place, Chris - therapist is great.